Greetings Chief Families!! We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a...
Summer Pride Cherokee Chiefs will start summer pride on June 9th from 6:30am - 7:30am and will be held Monday-Thursday each week except for the OSSAA dead week. This...
CPS will open the Sports complex for walkers and the elementary playground from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm on June 15th. If regulations are changed or required by the CDC or State...
CPS will close the buildings and cancel activities for the week of July 5-13 as a precautionary measure. We have not had a positive COVID 19 case but could have been exposed. All daily temperature sheets have been normal for summer staff and no one is showing signs of sickness. This is a proactive attempt to keep everyone safe and well. The playground & sports complex will be closed during this time.
Greetings Chief Families!!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to enroll, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
https://www.familyid.com/cherokee-public-schools or visit the registration tab on our website at www.cherokee.k12.ok.us
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Locate the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You will have the option to add additional students after registering your first student.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
If you have any issues with your registration please contact FamilyID and a dedicated staff member will assist you.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Weekly meal pick-up will be from 10am to 12pm in the HS student parking lot. If you would like meals for next week please fill out the form found at https://forms.gle/FX6mBwLsjNamGZJd8. The link is also on our app & website. You can call in your order to 580-596-3391 option 5.
If you would like meals for the week of July 5 please fill out the form found at https://forms.gle/iQLGS5U8Zxnf8HX37. The link is also on our app & website. You can call in your order to 580-596-3391 option 5.